Thursday 1 August 2024

FACEBOOK TRANSVESTIGATE GROUP

As a bizarre experiment, today I've set up a new FB group to expose the transgender deceptions going on in sport, politics, royalty, celebs, movies, Hollywood, and pop music. The transgender psyop is one of the biggest globalist agendas with connections between the usual players becoming more obvious by the day.
 
 
I have no idea if a public group like this will work on Facebook, it might just get banned for hate speech, but with huge surge in interest generated by the Olympics, now could be a good time to set one up and see what happens! 🙂 - Check out the group blog here
 
  
During August I want to cut back my FB use for the month so I won't be going too hard out on this, but the Olympics are just too good an opportunity to miss so feel free share all your dodgy photos on there.


 

Search This Blog