WHOOPS I MISSED A WEEK - HERE ARE SOME FILL IN TRANDOMS!
TRANSVESTIGATE TOP 10 MOST POPULAR POSTS THIS MONTH
-
Margaret Foster is an American film and television actress. Some of her roles included the 1979 TV miniseries version of The Scarlet Letter,...
-
Sometimes people ask for an easy MTF chcklist. This is an easy list for scoring a suspected MTF (Male To Female). Apart from #1 none of the...
-
Jarmila Kratochvílová was a Czechoslovak track and field athlete. In 1983, she set the world record for the woman's 800 meters, which s...
-
Who? - Fiona Apple McAfee-Maggart (DOB 77.09.13) is an American singer-songwriter. She released five albums from 1996 to 2020, one of which ...
-
As part of my plan to simplify and reduce my computer use, I'm going to put this blog on hold. But don't freak out, any new transgen...
-
Can AI be trans - I never thought of it before, but turns out it can be, yes! And are there really any women actually paying to be trained ...









