This post refers to the Facebook TRANSVESTIGATE group
In Transvestigation circles there are a wide range of differing opinions, and I think that is a healthy thing.
There are normies who believe every celeb is the biological gender they claim to be. Even if they are clearly not, normies don't what to question established narratives. That would threaten their version of reality.
And there are hardcore invertards who constantly repeat the mantra "they are all inverts". Personally I think that is just as lazy and ignorant as the normies who don't ask any questions.
The entire point of "transvestigations" is to examine the biological markers and make an educated guess as to what the real genders are. To just blindly say "they are all inverts" is utterly clueless.
Yes I do think a lot of the people posting in transvestigation groups, are fake AI accounts attempting to create uncertainty and confusion as part of the Operation Chaos chain of psyops. That is pretty standard for most internet content so it's unlikely to be different here.
This TRANSVESTIGATE group is rapidly growing and it's not far off having 2000 members now. That is pretty cool, and I'm all for letting people express themselves, but if it starts getting swamped with complete bollocks like recipe posts (WTF?) and posts saying stuff like "all male athletes are inverts" I will start binning anyone who posts that crap.
If you want to say Arnold Schwarzenegger is a biological female, provide some solid evidence to back your claim! Yes, the photos do seem to show that he has a small penis, but that is only one marker. Personally I think he is a large man with a small dick, and some strong insider connections.
Clearly he isn't hung like a donkey, but what other biological markers indicate he is female? Shoulder to hip ratio? :)
And if you want to post photos of your vintage car, find a more appropriate Facebook group. OK maybe in this case the model in this advert is a bit suspect, but some of the car pics I've removed were just photos of cars by themselves.


