Saturday, 25 July 2026
THE SPICE BOYS
Victoria Beckham is still looking totally hot, 😁 but were any of "The Spice Girls" actually female?
Is that a boy with tits, or is it a bread stick with tits?
Mel C was very proud to be "inclusive" (I bet he was)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
TRANSVESTIGATE TOP 10 MOST POPULAR POSTS THIS MONTH
WHO IS MEG FORSTER?
Margaret Foster is an American film and television actress. Some of her roles included the 1979 TV miniseries version of The Scarlet Letter,...
DIVERSE OPINIONS
This post refers to the Facebook TRANSVESTIGATE group In Transvestigation circles there are a wide range of differing opinions, and I think ...
CAN'T GET ENOUGH TRANNIES?
As part of my plan to simplify and reduce my computer use, I'm going to put this blog on hold. But don't freak out, any new transgen...
HE LIKES BEING PRETTY & CUTE
This story from 2022 is mind boggling. I posted it online recently and several people thought it was fictional. Which is fair enough, most ...
NICOLINE FITNESS
Can AI be trans - I never thought of it before, but turns out it can be, yes! And are there really any women actually paying to be trained ...
IT'S NOTHING NEW
MEN HAVE BEEN DRESSING UP AS WOMEN FOR QUITE SOME TIME...
TRANDOMS 52
TRANDOMS 81
GWYNETH PALTROW IS A MAN
LOOKING A BIT ROUGH
Amanda Bynes is looking a bit dodgy these days Amanda Laura Bynes is an American former actress. Known for playing comedic roles, Bynes be...